The department of English and the organizing committee of ICLLT 2013 thank all the national and international participants and paper presenters of the conference who took part in the three-day international event hosted by the Islamia University of Bahawalpur ( Department of English ) and HEC.
Copies of the abstract book were distributed among participants and attendees of the conference during the three days. Now it is time to submit the oral and poster presentations presented at the conference for publication .
Journal of Linguistics & Literature
Last date for the submission of complete papers for publication is January 31, 2014. The papers will be published in the Journal of Linguistics & Literature ( published by the department of English, the Islamia University of Bahawalpur). Those who have already submitted their papers for publication, need not submit their papers again.
Guidelines for Authors
- The article should be in English
- The article should begin with brief summary, and should not normally exceed 3000 words.
- Technical jargons should be avoided, and where possible statistical data should be summarized in the text, although tables may be included if clearly presented.
- Authors are encouraged to describe their findings in terms which are intelligible to non-expert readers.
- APA referencing style should be followed.